Thursday, December 29, 2011

bouncing into the holidays

This year Drew, Asher and I cruised down I-95 to visit my parents in Raleigh for Christmas.  Luckily for us, my sister Erin, and her husband, Ryan {plus their doggie, Phinley} were able to be there as well!  We decided to make the most of our holiday and spent a few days both before and after Christmas with them.

Naturally, my camera got quite the workout during our visit.  It might take me a few posts to catch you all up on our goings on.  :-)

On Friday, the 23rd, we decided to take Asher to a bouncing place that my Mom heard about called Jumpin' Jax.  With a name like that, how could we go wrong?



Asher loved it!


There were a couple different inflatables, lots of balls, and a 2 story climbing gym with slides.  Plus, it wasn't very busy, so there wasn't any risk of a small, slightly unstable two year old getting trampled.  As if we needed a third awesome part - here it comes - it only cost $3 for all day!


PopPop helped Asher get around quite a bit...


and was there for some support when A got nervous on the big slide.



Next time we go to visit my parents going here will be a must.  I just wish we had one near us!

4 comments:

  1. This place looks exactly like the Catch Air! Cooper LOVES it! I get a good workout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it was only $3 for the day!! That's a great deal! And what a super nice PopPop for helping him get around. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like an awesome place!!!!! What a deal, too!!! :)
    Can't wait to see the other posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like one awesome place. And the price is even better! I like those slides. E would have a hay day. We have a place kinda of like it in the area but really not as cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails