Tuesday, January 12, 2010

this is it

No, it's not my very belated Michael Jackson tribute {sorry}.

Today is the day that Asher and I go solo.

 
Since he was born I've been extremely spoiled blessed by having his grandparents staying with us and helping out.

First, my parents were here for 2 weeks, then Drew was home full-time for a week, then Drew's parents came for a week. Today they go home and I'm on my own.

We're ready.

We can do it.

I hope.

I may only eat granola bars for lunch and wear my PJs all day, but that's ok. Before long I know that Asher and I will get a routine down.

There's no way to start but to jump right in.

Wish us luck.

2 comments:

  1. You are going to do amazing! Hope you and Asher are having a wonderful day! I hope and pray that my mom will be able to help me out. Her mom was our babysitter when we were young and she already told me that she would do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I know it's hard being alone with the baby (at least it is for me), but try to enjoy your time together! Maternity leave will be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails