Thursday, January 28, 2010

6 weeks

Asher is 6 weeks old!



I can't believe how quickly the time is going by. I've read in my baby books that fussiness often peaks at 6 weeks old -- Asher is no exception. He's been more of a crab this week than any time previously.

I'm a little tired of looking at this face.



As I type this, however, he's resting peacefully in his bouncy chair. Yay, Asher!

Asher is still smiling a lot, which makes all those moments of crabiness seem less bad. I just love this little guy!



He's also been spitting up more often. I think that's a direct result of him gulping his dinner down all the time. Maybe he's going through a growth spurt because he has been eating like crazy recently!

Yesterday as I was trying to put him down for the night he spit up all down the front of me. Fortunately, the vomit took the path of least resistance directly between the girls and pooled in my bra, saving me from getting my PJ pants soaked as well.

If that's not looking at the glass half full, I don't know what is. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails