Friday, January 22, 2010

favorite thing friday - newborn photos

How is it Friday again already?

I swear these weeks go by faster than any week ever did when I was working outside the house.

Of course, it wouldn't be Friday without a baby product that I love!

This week I have to sing the praises of my newborn photographer, Amber Campbell!

Long before Asher was born I knew that I wanted some adorable newborn photos taken of him. I started my research for a photographer in Cleveland and found Amber's website. After looking around her site and emailing a few times I knew she was perfect for what I wanted.

Asher was photographed when he was 8 days old. He spent the first half completely asleep and the second half wide awake. It's a good thing we didn't fool around at the beginning because there was no way he was going back to sleep after those first 30 minutes or so. If you ask me it worked out really well -- Amber was able to capture both adorable sleepy and awake baby shots!

The thing I loved best about working with Amber is that she sells the digital images, so I am able to print as many of each shot as I like. I can also post the photos here and use them in a birth announcement. In fact, I finally got the announcement ordered yesterday, so if you're a friend in real life you can look forward to seeing some of these photos in your mailbox soon!

Enough talk -- check out my beautiful baby boy :o)











2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails