Friday, January 15, 2010

favorite thing friday

If there's one thing I knew I would be doing frequently as a new Mom it's changing diapers. Newborns often go through 8-12 diapers a day and I'm changing almost all of them!

Since Asher was born in December I thought that having a wipes warmer would be a great idea. I can't imagine having cold wipes on my warm bottom in the middle of the night -- why would an infant enjoy that?

I got a lot of slack from people about this purchase. Everyone seemed to think it was over the top and not something we would use very much.

They were totally wrong. I love it and can't imagine not having one!

The warmer is easy to use, keeps the wipes warm and moist, and doesn't make them turn brown. We have the Prince Lionheart Wipes Warmer -- it has a small nightlight on the front and is great for night changes.



Some might say that Asher is spoiled for having his wipes pre-warmed, but if it leads to a happy baby then I'm all for it!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy baby is the ultimate goal! I wanted to get a wipe warmer too but I thought what the heck is he going to think if i don't have it warmed. Haha Glad it's working out for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails