Monday, January 18, 2010

daddy dressed me

and I look adorable! Even my socks match!


I'm so grateful for all that Drew does when he's home on the weekend. Not only does he work hard all week so I can have the opportunity to stay home with Asher, he also takes really good care of us on his days off.


This weekend Drew got Asher changed and dressed while I got up to feed him, then cared for him for a couple hours so I could go back to sleep! Once I finally got myself up Drew took off to do our grocery shopping and make a Babies 'R Us run.

It's a special guy who will go buy nursing bra pads. :o)

He made sure I had lunch, then vacuumed the whole first floor while I nursed Asher {again...can you tell what takes up the majority of my time?}.


Drew, there's no way I could do this without you. You're an amazing partner and Daddy. Thanks for loving us in such a practical and abundant way.

Thanks for loving us like Jesus does.

We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails