Tuesday, January 19, 2010

5 weeks old

Asher is 5 weeks old!



This little boy is changing so much every day. When I look back at photos from his first week I can't believe it's the same baby. I love being home to catch every minute of his growth.

But I also love it when Daddy comes home and I get to shower. :o)



Asher is starting to respond to me more and more. The other day I saw his first smile! I was so shocked and excited I didn't grab the camera. There will be plenty of smiles to record - that one was just for me.

At 5 weeks, Asher:

* is starting to smile
* makes noises besides crying
* wears 0-3 month clothes
* wears size 1 diapers
* eats every 3 hours during the day
* drinks 4.5 oz of breastmilk from a bottle at 10-11pm, then sleeps 6 hrs!
* sleeps in his crib at night
* will ONLY sleep in my arms during the day
* loves baths
* loves the carseat
* hates diaper changes less than he did last week!
* is a complete cuddle bug

Love you buddy bear!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails