Sunday, June 21, 2009

happy father's day!

Today is Drew's first (unofficial) Father's Day. We had to celebrate!






When we were out shopping for baby furniture, Drew saw this faucet cover and was instantly taken with it. I knew that the bean would want to get it for him for Father's Day. We love the Moby!





Needless to say, Drew was pretty excited to open it up. :o)

Drew's parents also sent him a little gift to celebrate -- I love this bib. It's so true.



I can't wait for our first official Father's Day with the little one next year. I know that Drew is going to be a wonderful father and has just been waiting for the chance to get started.

There can't be a Father's Day post without mentioning our wonderful fathers!

Thanks, Dad(s) for always being there for us. We love you!

Drew's dad, Gene:




My dad, Mark:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails