Friday, June 5, 2009

favorite thing friday

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I visited my sister, Jenn, and got a lot of great baby stuff. Her son, Owen, was born 5 years ago and she kept all of his baby clothes, blankets, toys, etc. Before he was born Jenn didn't know whether he would be a boy or a girl, so she had tons of gender neutral newborn things.

Just what I need!

(Drew and I aren't going to find out the sex either)

I decided that shopping -- for free! -- at Jenn's house is my newest favorite thing friday!

It's not really applicable to everyone, but I was excited.

Last night I went through everything she gave to me organize what I have and realized just what a pile there is.



This doesn't include the toys, books, puzzles, Diaper Champ, and bouncy seat she also bequeathed to the bean.

How cute is this little outfit?!



And this one!



Thanks Jenn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails