Tuesday, June 30, 2009

15 weeks

I had another doctor's appointment yesterday and everything looks great!



I've been having a lot of cramping the past few weeks, but the doctor checked us out and said the baby is fine. Apparently the cramping is just from everything growing and shifting in there. That's a relief!

It will be so much better when I can feel the baby moving around. Right now things are so quiet it's hard for me to not get scared a little. It should only be another week or so before the bean is big enough to start making a racket in there.



Only 4 weeks until my ultrasound!

How far along: 15 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: gained 3 lbs since getting pregnant
Maternity clothes: not yet
Stretch marks: none (thanks Mama Bee)
Belly button: this is strange, but it's getting noticeably wider
Sleep: can't sleep on my back or my arm falls asleep
Baby movement: nothing yet, but soon!
Food cravings: Swedish fish (that's right, those little red fish candies!)
Food aversions: I can't even watch commercials for chicken anymore, it's getting worse
What I miss: turkey subs
Looking forward to: visiting with my parents over the 4th!
Best moment this week: hearing the heartbeat again
Milestones: the baby can sense light in there

2 comments:

  1. I'm so thrilled for you that you're having such a positive experience. (At least, it seems to be.) You're gonna make a fabulous mom =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you can't even watch commercials...that is bad and so weird. Hopefully it passes, I know how much you used to love chicken!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails