Friday, June 26, 2009

happy 5th anniversary

Drew and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary today!

I can't believe it's really been 5 years since we got married. In some ways it feels like the time has flown by. Even though the years have gone fast, I really can't remember what things were like before Drew and I were partners.

I love you, Drew, and am so grateful to have you in my life.

Next year we will celebrate with a 6 month old baby!

June 25, 2004 at our wedding rehearsal. Wow, we look young.



Our wedding day





My family



Drew's family



Our honeymoon in Bermuda. No, we didn't take a cruise, that ship was just in the way back there!



We've had a lot of fun travel adventures over the past 5 years too.

In Japan



At the Roman Forum



Drew's graduation from Carnegie-Mellon with his MBA. Yay!



Love you, buddy.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.

    My hubby and I have been married for 3 1/2 years and I wouldn't trade our lives for anything in the world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been 5 years already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated, Em - you guys are such a beautiful couple! Wow, you're right, the past 5 yrs have flown! May you have many more happy years together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails