Tuesday, June 23, 2009

14 weeks

I'm officially in the 2nd trimester!



My doctor assured me that I would be feeling much less nauseous now and should have more energy. She was right! The nausea has (mostly) been replaced by an all-consuming hunger. I still can't eat a lot at one time, but I eat much more often. Yum!



How far along: 14 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: down 2 lbs.
Maternity clothes: soon
Stretch marks: none (thanks Mama Bee)
Belly button: still an innie, but definitely getting wider
Sleep: bad the past few days
Baby movement: I feel some flutters, but nothing really obvious
Food cravings: french onion soup!
Food aversions: always with the chicken...
What I miss: margaritas with taco night
Looking forward to: painting my new bedroom this weekend
Best moment this week: receiving the rest of my baby bedding
Milestones: the baby can suck his/her thumb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails