Friday, January 27, 2012

{phone dump friday}

Another Friday here again. We had the best week of weather {until today} and spent most afternoons playing at the park.  Asher was in 7th heaven!

This is the first time in quite awhile that we've been able to get to the park, so he did a ton of sliding, climbing, and driving.


It's always good for us to sneak in a little OT homework too!


The first day we were able to go outside it was sunny, but still a little wet from the melted snow. A perfect combination of sunshine and puddles to jump in!


I always try to take Asher's photo with my camera and most of the time he just wanders off. Turns out, though, that he thinks it's hilarious when I flip to the front camera and he can see us both!


I mean, who doesn't love a self-portrait. :-)


Last Sunday Asher got moved up to the 2 year old class at church. This is his first time in an honest-to-goodness Sunday school class. He had a really hard time changing classrooms, but I know he'll get used to it soon. I love that he came home with a bag full of his bible story and activity they did!


Last, but not least, my little snuggle bug. Oh how I love him.


Have a great weekend, friends!

4 comments:

  1. Great pics!!!! Happy Friday... you guys have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how cute! I love the pics of you two together. So often mamas get relegated to behind the lens :)

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his big happy smile in the first pic! And, the park is an awesome place to do therapy homework! I do it every chance that I get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that last picture is so precious! Loveeee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails