Friday, September 14, 2012

{phone dump friday}

Completely random catch up phone dump week. Here we go!

First, a ladybug cameo! She's already planning her escape {or maybe I just need a bigger shirt...}



Asher loves his tiger costume from last Halloween and has been asking to wear it more and more. I just got his costume for this year and I'm SO excited about it. It's totally "Asher" and will be adorable on him. :-)


Now that the baby's dressers have arrived I got to work washing all of her clothes and blankets. Holy laundry, Batman - look at all that pink that tumbled out of my dryer!


Asher has started to realize that I can't keep up with him like I used to and is taking full advantage.


We've been having gorgeous weather this week - cool mornings and highs around 78 by afternoon. Love! Asher and I have been taking full advantage and eating breakfast on the porch nearly everyday.


Check out my little Elliott - c'mon ET, we have Reese's Pieces for you!


On Monday Asher and I headed to our favorite park to 'ride neigh-neighs', play on the swings, and cruise on the train.


We saw a bunch of ducks this time which made Asher's day. Then a turtle showed up and things could scarcely get more exciting. :-)


As A was watching the carousel go around through the windows I took his picture and realized later that he totally got photobombed by little sister. Ha!


I'm trying to have as many special dates with Asher as I can before the baby arrives so we went out for an ice cream cone the other night after dinner. He loved it and managed to get ice cream everywhere. Good times!


Drew has been gone all week but comes home tonight and we can't wait! Asher woke up from his nap with a fever yesterday and has had a runny nose ever since.  Thanks, Preschool!  Ha ha - seriously though, I figured this would happen. Hope he feels better soon so we can have a fun family weekend.

Happy Friday, friends!

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun filled week! Love all the pictures. I hope A feels better quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a guess for his costume :). I'll wait to see, but maybe he can just be Elliot :). So cute that little man! Enjoy your special days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a guess about his costume, but he could even just go as the cutest Elliot ever! Such a sweet little face! Enjoy your special days!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails