Monday, September 24, 2012

from the sewing room

I've been working on quite a few sewing projects recently.  I know just how hard it will be to get uninterrupted time once the baby arrives so I'm trying to do things now!

The first thing I put together was this pumpkin shirt for our friend Sophia.  I can't wait to see her in it!



I also made a onesie for my friend Abby's soon-to-arrive little lady, Madison.  I just love this pink and gray combo. 


Drew's grandmother was so sweet and gifted ladybug with a rocking chair for her nursery.  I wanted to do something special thank her so I embroidered her name on a small tote bag.  She often walks across their assisted living facility to visit Grandpa {who's now in the nursing center, rather than their independent apartment} and needs a small bag to carry her things.  Hopefully this will helpful to her - and it won't get mixed up with anyone else's bag!



This weekend was a busy one for us - Drew, Asher and I took a tour of the hospital where ladybug will be born.  It was good to get familiarized with their facilities...and at the very least know which door to come in through!  Hope you all had a fun weekend as well!

1 comment:

  1. WOw... you embroidered all of those? They look awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails