Tuesday, September 4, 2012

bugaboo {32 weeks}

Sorry I missed the update last week - we were at the beach! Yay! I had a few blog posts ready to go throughout the week, but couldn't do this weekly one ahead of time, so we'll just have to get caught up with the bug now. Here's the only belly shot I got at 31 weeks. :-)


We've since graduated to 32 weeks - only 8 to go! Ladybug has still been moving a ton and keeps me smiling with kicks, jabs, and rolls throughout the day and night.


I had a couple nights of bad sleep at our beach house last week. I blame a combo of 3rd trimester insomnia and sleeping in a strange bed. Hopefully it won't become a habit now that we're back home. I've also been having a lot of back pain {to be expected} and nausea {not so expected}. This pregnancy is totally different than Asher's was.


I'm still waiting for the nursery furniture to arrive and am starting to get less patient and more anxious. I've been waiting to wash a lot of her clothes and blankets until I have dressers to put the stuff in, but I feel like it needs to be done soon. Let the nesting begin!

Baby girl is now around 3 pounds and the size of a squash. She's still practicing her breathing and should be getting into head down position to stay soon. I can tell you for a fact she moves from head down to sideways to head up several times a day. Let's all hope she goes head down before she gets too big to do 180s.


How far along: 32 weeks

Net weight gain/loss: I'll see at my appointment this morning

Maternity clothes: yes

Stretch marks: no

Belly button: fully popped

Sleep: hit or miss

Baby movement: oh yes - she's very busy.

Gender: it's a GIRL!

Food cravings: crushed ice

Food aversions: beef

What I miss: sleeping well {you can just go ahead and apply this to the next year or so...}

Looking forward to: getting the rest of the nursery furniture delivered...soon, I hope!

Best moment this week: having our last vacation as a family of 3

Milestones: baby is now big enough to survive outside the womb with minimal intervention

----------------------------

Today is a big day for our family - it's Asher's 1st day of preschool! Full report and photos tomorrow, wish us luck! :-)

 

2 comments:

  1. Still looking great. I'll be 32 weeks on Friday. It's going by so fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope A had a GREAT first day of school!!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails