Thursday, April 26, 2012

when daddy's in charge

While I was at the shower last Saturday Drew was spending the day with Asher. I think it's so important for Drew and Ash to have days like this where I'm completely out of the picture and they can have their own fun. It's not totally clear what they do when I'm not around, but I got a pretty good idea when I saw this happen later that day.

 

ha ha!

Asher will now only eat grapes that are fed to him by T-Rex.


Well done, Daddy. Well done.

 

4 comments:

  1. ahahaha that is awesome! I love when stuff like that happens, "Did daddy teach you that!?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Ava has gotten to the point where she can flat out rat you out. For example, the other day we were driving around - the three of us - and Ava points to McDonalds and goes, "Burger french fries? Mommy burger french fries?" DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that is awesome!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails