Monday, April 30, 2012

bugaboo {13 weeks}

What a weekend!  I'm keeping the roads hot around here friends.  Seriously, I can't remember the last time I just stayed home for a weekend and took it easy.  It's all been fun stuff though, so I can't really complain.  This weekend I headed {by myself!} to NYC for my soon to be sister's Bachelorette party!

At first I wasn't sure how much fun it would be to be a pregnant gal at a B party, but it was a blast.  We ended up doing a spa afternoon {ahhhh...} then headed to a cool tapas restaurant for dinner.  Luckily for me baby bug is hungry these days and everything tasted amazing! 

Drew and Asher had a lot of fun while I was gone, of course.  I received quite a few pictures of boys getting dirty outside, then getting sticky from jelly donuts.  A good weekend was had by all.  :-)

Meanwhile, bugaboo keeps growing!  We reached 13 weeks together yesterday.  Since I had traveled all morning, then cleaned up all of the boys' fun remnants when I got home there are no belly pics.  Sorry.  Instead, here's another cutie photo of baby bug from our NT scan last week.  How adorable is my little bitty thumb sucker?!


{I labeled the baby parts, in case it's hard to tell what's what :-)}

I can't remember if I mentioned this last week, but our ultrasound technician commented right away on how big the baby is.  She thinks bugaboo is about a week ahead of my due date schedule growth-wise, which would put us closer to 14 weeks now.  No due date change, but watch for a Halloween baby come fall!

For now, we have a peach.  All of these baby fruit comparisons are making me very excited for summer and fresh produce - can you tell I'm hungry these days?  ha!


How far along: 13 weeks

Net weight gain/loss: down 3 pounds

Maternity clothes: none yet - although I did unbutton my pants after that awesome tapas dinner!

Stretch marks: no - hoping genetics serve me well again this pregnancy

Belly button: innie all the way

Sleep: up for a bathroom break 1-2x a night

Baby movement: I honestly think I've felt some flutters, but I'm sure it's too early and just my hopeful imagination  :-)

Gender: still a secret within

Food cravings: strangely enough, nothing specific

Food aversions: again - strange, but none.

What I miss:  having my normal energy

Looking forward to: being in the last week of my 1st trimester!

Best moment this week: seeing baby bug at the NT scan

Milestones: baby has vocal cords and fingerprints!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails