Friday, April 27, 2012

{phone dump friday}

We had an exciting day yesterday - I had my NT scan and got another peek at baby bug!


Not only did we get to see bugaboo, but {more importantly} we were told that all physical markers they expect to see at 12 weeks were present, so our chance of bug having a chromosomal disorder are relatively small. Of course, there's always a chance, but we're going to focus on the positive and be hopeful that everything's fine. :-)

Asher and I have kept pretty busy all week, actually. Last weekend when he was visiting his Grandma and Grandpa he discovered a new love for watermelon. Of course we had to pick some up at the store this week. Yum!


Last weekend he also was given a new best friend - dinosaur.  Loves him


This week was one of those great mixes between rainy afternoons and sunny ones. I don't know about you, but I hate staying inside to do chores when the weather is great, so I welcome the occasional rainy day to get stuff done. We manage to have fun outside, regardless of the forecast.


I'm leaving Ash and Drew to their own devices tomorrow when I head to NYC for Ali's bachelorette party. Can't wait to see what new tricks Asher learns while I'm gone! ha!

Happy weekend, friends!



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news along with a GREAT ultrasound pic!!! :) I wonder if B will like watermelon this summer...hmm...!!!
    That dinosaur is too cute and HAVE FUN at the bachelorette party :) you AND bug :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that things are progressing well with the little one! Such a relief!

    Hope you had a lovely weekend in NYC - so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails