Friday, April 20, 2012

{phone dump friday}

Asher and I were down south visiting my parents for most of last week. We had lots of fun - but didn't take many photos, for some reason.

One of A's favorite things about visiting his Grammy and PopPop is throwing rocks/sticks/grass in their pond out front and visiting with his duck friend.

{can you spot the duck sneaking into my photo? Ha!}

His other favorite thing is going shopping with Grammy, who almost inevitably finds a surprise or two that Asher really loves. This time around it was a giant purple ball. Ash's favorite color right now is purple, so when he saw this ball it was love at first sight.

"Big ball! Purple!"

He insisted on carrying it in his lap on the ride home from the store. I thought of it as a built in toddler air bag. :-)

In other exciting news - I ordered a new couch! Yay!

It looks just like the one above, except in the following gray color. Drew and I are planning to put it with a rug we bought a long time ago and haven't been able to use. By the time the couch arrives we should be able to rearrange and put it all together.

And because a random picture post isn't complete without the bug - here's a gem of Asher beating up on his little brother/sister. Poor guy can't even escape the womb before it begins. This was suppose to be a sweet pic of Asher hugging my belly {which he was doing seconds earlier} but then he decided treating it as a drum would be more fun. Ahh, boys.

This weekend we're hitting the road {again...} so I can go to my future sister-in-law's bridal shower. As a bridesmaid I don't want to miss it! Happy weekend, friends!

 

3 comments:

  1. Look at your little baby bump! Soooo cute, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a new couch! I love furniture shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, look at your sweet bitty baby bump! I can't wait to watch it grow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails