Friday, April 6, 2012

{phone dump friday}

We had some really nice weather this week, so Asher and I spent a lot of time outside blowing bubbles. This boy loves him some bubbles! Bless his heart, he tried so hard to blow them himself but just never got the hang of it {yet - we continue to try}.

We're having some guests for Easter this weekend {my sister is here now - yay!} so Asher and I stopped by Trader Joe's to stock up on some essentials. We love TJs - me for the goodies, A for the stickers. After Joe's we swung by a bagel shop to grab a dozen and Asher insisted on having a piece to snack on. He cracked me up sitting on his throne covered with stickers, noshing on a bagel. :-)

Speaking of snacks, this boy can't seem to get enough. Every time we go to the grocery store Asher asks for a "nanny" as soon as we pull into the parking lot.

Hmm...I'm sensing a theme this week. I made some banana bread and the boys have been sharing a slice each morning with breakfast. Asher is such a mommy's boy in the morning that the lure of "nanny bread" is the only way Drew can get him to leave my lap. ha!

Hoping you all have a wonderfully blessed Easter weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics. Banana bread sounds super good right now!!!! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny how he asks for a banana. Everytime we go to either the grocery store or to Target, Jack asks for cheese. They sell individual cheese sticks and he usually eats one while I shop. It's better than him always asking for a cookie, which I mistakenly gave him one time and then thought better of it! Cheese it is! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails