Monday, April 23, 2012

bugaboo {12 weeks}

Over the weekend Drew, Asher, and I traveled to New Jersey for my future sister-in-law, Ali's bridal shower. I didn't get a great belly shot this week, so this photo of me with Ali, Lisa {sisters-in-law} and my MIL will have to do!


Not much belly to see in this dress, but trust me - it's under there. It still comes and goes a little throughout the day, but my doctor wasn't kidding when she said I'd show earlier this time around. Last November we ordered our bridesmaid dresses and I'm in the middle of some serious stress over whether I will be able to get mine to zip in another month. Cross your fingers for me! :-)

Bugaboo is the size of a plum this week. I'm so excited to be moving out of the first trimester and into the second. Seriously hoping my chronic tiredness will be moving out as well.


How far along: 12 weeks

Net weight gain/loss: down 3 pounds

Maternity clothes: none yet

Stretch marks: no

Belly button: still an innie

Sleep: lots of weird dreams and bathroom breaks

Baby movement: not just yet - can't wait!

Gender: nothing for sure, but a couple people guessed boy this weekend

Food cravings: hmm...nothing specific this week

Food aversions: coffee, yuck.

What I miss: mimosas at the bridal shower on Saturday :-)

Looking forward to: looking less like I simply ate too much and more like I'm pregnant

Best moment this week: getting to see our extended family for the 1st time since announcing bugaboo is on the way

Milestones: moving into the 2nd trimester this week

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, things have been crazy around here, but I think I'm all caught up! Hopefully, your tiredness will be gone soon. Mine is just starting to come back. I'm having a tough time making it through the day without a nap. I'm sure you will get all good news from your NT scan, but you will be in my prayers. Will your doc take a guess at the sex at your NT scan? Can't wait to hear the update!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails