Tuesday, April 24, 2012

showered

I mentioned yesterday that I spent the weekend celebrating my soon-to-be sister, Ali at her bridal shower.


Isn't she so cute?


Seriously, almost too cute. She's one of those girls who can pull off any and all trends effortlessly. Think I'm exaggerating? Ponder this one. Rather than the traditional hat made out of bows from the gifts, we decided to make Ali a belt and she. rocked. it.

 


Honestly, who can make a crazy bow belt look enviable? ha!

We had a wonderful afternoon of eating, drinking, gifts, games, and chatting. I love bridal showers. :-)



A couple of the other bridesmaids {there are 6 of us and we all live in different towns} are super crafty and put together these gorgeous centerpieces and 'thank you' favors. Ali is all about natural things and these fit her personality perfectly.


This coming weekend I get to see everyone again by heading to NYC for a girls' day Bachelorette Party - can't wait! Busy, busy!

 

4 comments:

  1. Great photos! And a lovely bride to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your soon to be SIL is adorable!!! You captured wonderful pictures of her shower, She will definitely treasure them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable SIL to be. :) I really liked those little centerpieces, what a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww - exciting! I am very jealous you're getting to head to NYC - miss that city so much!

    And yes, she's adorable! Love the dress she's wearing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails