Monday, April 9, 2012

bugaboo {10 weeks}

I don't think I mentioned this last week, but we've also been calling the baby bugaboo. Drew has called me 'boo' for as long as we've known each other. Not sure why, he just does. Since the bug has taken up a temporary residence with me, it seemed natural to expand the name. :-)

Hello there, prune-sized bug-a-boo!


There isn't much bump to see just yet, but I wanted to start the weekly photos and pregnancy recap survey. This was so fun to do with Asher - the bug deserves the same!



How far along: 10 weeks
Net weight gain/loss: down 5 pounds
Maternity clothes: not yet
Stretch marks: none so far
Belly button: innie
Sleep: 1-2 bathroom trips each night
Baby Movement: none yet, but I can't wait!
Gender: I've had dreams about both a boy and a girl, so who knows...
Food cravings: anything with ice crystals - Coolatta, Italian ice, etc. I need to crunch ice!
Food aversions: coffee
What I miss: getting through the day without needing a nap. I am SO tired! {makes the coffee aversion particularly unfortunate}
Looking forward to: hearing the heartbeat at our next appointment - that will never get old. :-)
Best moment this week: seeing the bug on our surprise ultrasound!
Milestones: bones and cartilage are starting to form and arm joints work

 

2 comments:

  1. I have the need to crunch ice too! It's gotten seriously out of control. I think the people at sonic know me on a first name basis now. Coffee made me so super sick in my first trimester. It was awful! Once I got to about 13 weeks, I could slowly add it back in. Hang in there, Momma! Being constantly exhausted with a toddler to look after is hard work, but you will get all that energy back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I look forward to seeing all of these as I missed out on them during Asher's journey into this world. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails