Monday, August 15, 2011

why do i even bother?

Foolishly, I tried to get Drew to take a photo of Asher and I before church yesterday.

First someone was waaay too thirsty to smile.


Still thirsty.


Now thirsty and distracted by a squirrel on the deck.


Then wanting {insisting} on going outside to play with aforementioned squirrel.  Mad when Mommy asked for a smile before release.


Well, now everyone is frustrated.


Oh fine.  We photograph better on our own anyway.


And he's off.


Finally - flash frozen.


7 comments:

  1. Pretty earrings! I like the "everybody's frustrated" picture! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The solo picture of you is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! The portrait of you is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty!! I second the earrings and I also love that water bottle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I'm glad it's not just me. I haven't had a picture made with Mac since the "Mother's Day Attempt"...

    You look great by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that how it goes??? It's nearly impossible to grab a treasured Mommy & Kiddo pic!!! :sigh:

    ps. love your shirt, you look great Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the picture of you and Asher scowling. So cute! Oh, and you are SO pretty by the way. I say that purple is a wonderful color on you, Emily. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails