Monday, August 29, 2011

botanical gardens

Last week Asher and I went to check out a local botanical garden.


We were so excited to get there we ended up arriving a little before it opened - oops!  No problem, though, because Asher had tons of fun exploring their front stoop and displays.


I'm pretty sure he would have been fine if we'd spent the whole time out there, then went home!


Once we got into the main building that leads to the gardens there were some displays of local wildlife, including...a turtle!


Asher was very interested in him.


But I don't think the feeling was mutual.  Poor turtle got a little scared by our inspection.


Once we got out into the botanical gardens I had to stash the camera because there were huge fields that Asher just had to run through.  It was all I could do to keep up with him!  Next time I'll keep him in the stroller for a few minutes so I can take some shots of the beautiful grounds.  We'll definitely be back once the weather cools down!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails