Thursday, August 4, 2011

graffiti artist

The message that Asher "wrote" to his Aunt Erin a few days ago wasn't our first foray into sidewalk chalk.  He LOVES to write on the driveway!



Most days we'll pen a little message to Daddy.


Sometimes Asher is already in bed by the time Drew gets home from work, so we want him to know that we're thinking about him during the day and are excited that he's home!


Of course, sometimes Asher starts to wander away a bit while I'm busy writing out his A-B-Cs.


Don't worry Mama, I'm just drawing down here!


Um, Asher - come back!


Gotta go...he's off!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I need to get some of that chalk! We have the boring kind, but those would probably be easier for Jack to hold and draw with.

    I love the messages to Daddy. Asher is too sweet. (And Mama too!) :)

    I hope you both are enjoying the cooler weather today. It's beautiful out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails