Tuesday, August 30, 2011

croc-tastic!

Asher's got some new kicks!


The sneaker/sandals that he's been wearing all summer have gotten sooo stinky, I just couldn't take it anymore!  I'm honestly worried about what it will be like when he's a teenager.  His shoes will have to stay in the garage permanently!  ha!

Some friends said that Crocs might be a good solution for him because they don't hold odors.  That sounds right up our alley.  I went to my go-to deal finder, eBay, to search for some toddler Crocs and found these beauties brand new for over half off.


They're a little big because Crocs does their toddler sizing as 4/5 and 6/7.  Asher wears a 5.5 - awesome.  The 4/5 was too small, so we went with the 6/7 and they are just a little too big.  They stay on pretty well, so I guess that will be ok for the rest of the summer.


Asher gave them a good inspection and approves.



Cross your fingers for us that they stay stink-free!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. I love them!!! I haven't seen those ones before, but they look like they'll be comfortable and have no problem staying on. Jack's feet are too chunky for Crocs (the top part of his foot gets squeezed and spills out over the top of the shoe- not comfortable!). I really hope he outgrows it soon because I'm tired of only being able to get him shoes from Stride Rite! Hopefully next summer he can don a new pair of Crocs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooper has small feet and still wears his baby (size 3!) crocs...Although, we don't wear them often b/c I took my hubby to Stride Rite and convinced him that he need "good" shoes to start walking in :)

    Yeah, that trip to Stride Rite was more than I spend on MY shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute :) We LOOOOOVE Crocs too. They can just be washed right off with whatever kind of mess :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails