Friday, August 12, 2011

thirst quenching

Asher is a huge fan of beverages - both milk and water.  We've had tons of success with these straw cups, but A has started biting down on the straws in order to carry the cup around hands-free {and work more efficiently} and the straws were splitting.  Shucks.



Since biting seems to be his new thing I decided to roll with it, rather than fight the tide, and I got him a Camelbak water bottle!


I thought it might take him a little while to get the new concept of bite-suck-swallow but he picked it up in 0.0054 seconds.  I'm hoping that since the bite valve is Camelbak's whole design this bottle should last us a really long time!


{when he saw the camera, he started saying "cheese!" - not a cute smile, but the effort is appreciated}


We're still using the Munchkin straw cups for milk since they are easy to clean {and we have 8 of them}, but I have a feeling that before long we'll be transitioned to just a regular cup and straw.  My little guy is getting so big!

1 comment:

  1. Michael has, well, had a Camelback. It has been Bryson's all Summer. It's great for him. He feels like SUCH a big boy drinking out of it. I love Asher's cute little model pose on the sofa :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails