Saturday, August 20, 2011

where's grandma?

I haven't posted any videos recently {it's so much harder for me to remember to take videos in the first place, let alone upload them and then post here...} so I decided a little Asher face time is in order!

When Drew's parents visited a few weeks ago Asher discovered how much fun it is to "find" his Grandma.  I just love how excited he gets!  During the second round, however, he gets a little too excited and ends up "getting" Grandma, rather than simply finding her.  Poor Grandma - she's a good sport!

{note to self: I really have to take some video of his baby belly laugh one day soon.  It won't be around forever and is just TOO cute!

My favorite part is that you can see him do his good-bye wave and saying "nigh" {good-night/good-bye} when Grandma is hiding.  Love, love him.  :-)




1 comment:

  1. Oh that's too cute! We need more videos posted on here! Ryan and I just had a good laugh :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails