Thursday, August 18, 2011

daddy skills

Drew has been really busy this week and we miss him!  Last weekend we were lucky to have a lot of time to spend as a family and Daddy shared some of his best skills with A.

Basketball skills


Sidewalk chalk drawing skills


{finally - a shout out for mama!}


Soccer playing skills




Firetruck watching skills


Waaaay better than bowhunting skills, nunchuck skills, and computer hacking skills - in my humble opinion.  :-)

{please tell me that people still remember Napoleon Dynamite...}

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I have never seen Napoleon Dynamite so I was a bit lost!

    Asher is a lucky little guy to have such an awesome daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha.... I ♥ Napoleon Dynamite. :)
    Awesome Daddy & Son pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I have some cute "Daddy & Son" pictures I need to post as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails