Tuesday, April 13, 2010

poo-tastrophe

Two firsts today:

1) Blogging from my Blackberry

2) Changing a poo explosion diaper on the back seat of my car.

More on number two, in all senses...

Drew, Asher and I are on a little trip. I'm riding in the back with Ash while Drew chauffers us around. I happened to hear Asher making a deposit in his diaper, so while Drew ran inside to take care of something for us I went to change the baby.

Little did I know the terrible gore that awaited me.

I lifted Asher out of his car seat and saw nothing but poo. It had completely soaked his entire back. Since we were in a parking lot I had to stick with changing him in the car. Somehow I had to do this without getting poo on my seat while giving him a bath with baby wipes.

The outfit and cloth that I laid him on were so disgusting that I just rolled them up and pointed Drew towards the garbage can. Ash has had some diaper blowouts before, but this one takes the cake.

Drew tried to blame the Indian food I ate for dinner 2 nights ago. He called it a poo-daloo.

We still have two hours left on our journey. Wish us luck for no more poo!

3 comments:

  1. Haha - we have had many poo-tastrophes around here! Hopefully that was the end of it, and he's not planning a round two. Ava loves to go for round two (and three, etc.) Ick!

    Have a nice trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Asher -- can you imagine having to sit in that? Good thing you're such a great Mom and took care of it right away!

    Nice idea on going straight to the garbage with that stuff too...I'm sure you all would have smelled like poo if you arrived with those things in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!
    That sounds like quite a poo-fest!!
    Bennett hasn't had many incidents like this... just a few that have seeped out the legs on the side and a few that have gone up the back...
    Have you found any foods that upset Asher's tummy at all, after you eat them??? I think pasta and spicy food doesn't sit well with little B.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails