Wednesday, April 7, 2010

all dressed up

Drew, Asher, and I were invited over to our friends, Carl and Karen's house for Easter dinner on Sunday.  Asher, of course, insisted on dressing up like the dapper young man that he is.

I had the hardest time finding cute dressy clothes for a baby his size, so I did what any desperate {and yearning to be crafty} mama would do...I made him something!


How cute is this little necktie onesie on him?!  I just love it.

Unfortunately, Asher decided to spit up {several times} while we were there, so he had to wear his bib the whole time and nobody got to really see it.  Ahh, shucks.  He then proceeded to cry through the entire dinner. 


We really have to work on being a better guest.  Thanks for inviting us over anyways!

6 comments:

  1. That is absolutely adorable! I'm curious to hear how you made it also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, he is just adorable! and so so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you Asher! Glad you could spend Easter with us!

    Aunt Karen and Uncle Carl ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails