Monday, April 5, 2010

mommy's little monster

Last week Asher's grandparents came to visit him!  Having fun with them was another big reason why we took a blogging break.  Asher loves it when he gets visitors, but, unfortunately {for me} he also gets really used to being held and played with constantly!


While they were here we took a trip down to the outlets and Grandma Wilkinson spoiled Asher with some new summer outfits!  One thing we found that I absolutely love are these monster pants!



Those of you who have little boys can appreciate how hard it can be to find adorable clothes for little guys.  Asher is a cutey-patootie in everything {of course} but these are especially great.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

3 comments:

  1. I love them! He looks like quite the happy little monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want to be friends with those little monsters....they look sooo happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails