Thursday, April 15, 2010

4 months old

Asher, you are 4 months old!

{2 days ago...Mommy is a little behind}


You are doing so many amazing things now!  I can't believe it has already been 4 months since we brought our little bundle home from the hospital.  Drew and I were both so nervous and excited to have him home -- now it feels like he's always been here.


Of course, he loves to throw us curve balls {see yesterday's post}, but for the most part we've fallen into a nice routine.  This makes us all happy and confident!

What are you up to these days, Asher?

At 4 months you:

*wear size 3-6 month clothes
*wear size 2 diapers
*eat every 3-4 hours during the day
*wake up a lot at night, but we're working on it
*talk, coo, and gurgle all the time
*still hate tummy time, but love it when we "help" you roll over
*love bath time!
*go to bed at 7pm
*wake up smiling at me
*love to play on your activity mat
*weigh 14 pounds, 5 ounces
*are exactly 24 inches long
*suck and chew on your fingers constantly


I didn't have Asher's elephant available for scale, so we'll have to make due with some other cutie photos instead.  We'll get those pictures later!

5 comments:

  1. Happy 4 months, Asher! I love the pics, as always! Time certainly does fly. I feel like Jack has been here longer than 4 months. I actually have a hard time remembering what it was like before he arrived and I can't imagine life without him now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinkin cute! lol.
    I had to laugh, my oldest was an only for 8 years before we finally got Ethan and we were really worried how he'd do but he tells me all the time "I don't remember what it was like without him, it sdeems like he's always been here"...so cute, and true! I can't believe our baby boys are already 4 months!!! It's nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4 months Asher!!!
    Your posts are so cute with pictures and all!!!
    It absolutely feels just like Bennett's always been around... 4 months feels like a lifetime! A WONDERFUL lifetime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just adorable! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails