Friday, April 2, 2010

heat wave

Cleveland had a record breaking heat wave yesterday! We got up to 82, which is 30! degrees above average. Holy moly!

Asher and I took full advantage of the sudden summer like weather and got somebody {not me} stripped down to his skivvies.

This boy loves nothing more than being as close to naked as possible.

He would have appreciated being taken all the way, but as I'm not interested in cleaning baby urine off every surface of my house, the diaper stayed on.

Ash didn't mind. Look how joyful.



I hope I can always make him this happy.

We also went for 2 walks and opened all the windows in the house!



It's suppose to be near 80 again today, so we're getting ready to go out!


Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Haha -- what is it about little boys that LOVE to be naked?! I swear that's why Eli likes having his diaper changed so much!

    Cute pictures... it looks like you love being a stay-at-home mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - I love the picture of him in the carseat!

    I am diggin' this hot weather also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horray for warm weather and not having to wear clothes! :) It's getting up to 80 here also and we're going to take full advantage tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This unexpected weather has been awesome!!! Bennett did the same as Asher yesterday and we had the windows open at the house as well. I love being able to air the house out after being shut up for so long! I actually got the cutest onesie for B that says "I'd Rather be Naked" and that is the truth!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails