Wednesday, December 30, 2009

i think i'll ride, thanks

Asher and I tried out the Beco Baby Carrier yesterday. He was fussing pretty bad for awhile, so Drew suggested giving the carrier a go.

Turns out that was the best idea!



Asher loved being snuggled up against me so securely. As a huge {and unexpected} bonus, the Beco managed to keep his pacifier wedged in. Replacing someone's fallen paci has become my secondary job it feels.



We still need a little practice getting in and out of the carrier, but I'm confident before too long it will be second nature.

For now I love being able to hold him close while still getting things done around the house.

Who wants to make the salads for dinner? I will!





Here's hoping Ash continues to like his ride so Mommy can get some chores done once we're home alone all day.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails