Thursday, December 10, 2009

first day off work

Today is my first day at home. The baby isn't here yet, but I decided to take a few days before he arrives to get some things done at home and just re-adjust my mindset. I think it would be really disorienting to go straight from working in the lab to being a mommy. These few days should be great.

Plus I'm not sleeping well at night and having the freedom to nap whenever I want is a luxury I need to take advantage of before it's too late!

However there's always a catch.

Before I had a chance to get too comfy at home I remembered that I forgot to give my boss back the lab Procurement Credit Card yesterday. Great.

This isn't something that I feel comfortable mailing in, so I'll be making a trip back to the lab! I just can't stay away.

Over the next few days my goals include walking as much as possible and eating lots of pineapple to encourage the bean along. I guess one more trip back to work won't mess with this too much!

3 comments:

  1. I am insanely jealous that you are done with work!!! Good for you!!! Enjoy your time before your little bean is here!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting! enjoy it, mama, and get all the rest you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on starting your maternity time off. Lucky!!!! Sleep some for me... is pineapple supposed to help the little one along?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails