Thursday, April 9, 2009

idol chatter

I didn't get a chance to post about American Idol yet this week and wanted to throw in my thoughts!

In all honesty, I have to admit the Adam Lambert hasn't always been my favorite.

Anyone else remember this?



After that torture performance, I wanted him booted. You shouldn't do that to Johnny.

Since then, though, he's really come around and done some amazing songs! Tuesday night was no exception. I loved, loved his version of Mad World.



I'm going to go ahead and predict Adam as one of the finalists.

I wasn't too sad to see Scott leave last night. Actually, I'm a little surprised that he lasted as long as he did. He seems like a super nice guy, but he just isn't a good enough vocalist for Idol. I definitely think that he could do well as a piano/singer, but not just as a singer.

Turn up your volume and enjoy Adam! Well, maybe just for the second song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails