Friday, April 17, 2009

favorite thing friday

In the spirit of spring and Easter, this favorite thing friday is something that I absolutely need to welcome the season.




That's right, Marshmallow Peeps



Who else loves them?!

I know you're out there!
There's one qualification I have, though...

Peeps can only be consummed during the spring season.

I really don't approve of this "Valentines Peeps," "Halloween Peeps," "Christmas Peeps" conspiracy that's floating around.

I'm a purist.

I like Peeps in normal spring colors and only in the shapes of chicks or bunnies.

Don't ask me why -- they just taste better that way.

I'm also a big fan of keeping them fresh.

It's good that they come in packs of 3 sleeves because in our house, Drew likes them stale. I can't stand stale Peeps!

Keep my sealed up in a Ziploc and we're all good.

Welcome spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails