Thursday, April 23, 2009

she's such a trip

Do any of you read The Amazing Trips?

This blog is written by a woman who has 4 year old triplets and an 18 month old singleton. She cracks me up. I'm really impressed by the way she's able to talk about important issues while throwing in enough humor to take the edge off.

Most of the time I'm a little surprised that she doesn't go over the edge.

You absolutely have to read her post from today.

It's not easy to talk about wanting to deport your 4 year old triplets (without sounding like a terrible person), but she really pulls it off. I can't read her blog at work anymore because I end up laughing too hard.

Today, I was almost 'lizzing'.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I read it! In fact, every morning while I eat my breakfast :) Today was especially funny. I loved how they dismantled the toddler play house outside. I would serioulsy go crazy. haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails