Thursday, April 16, 2009

easter visitors

And I don't mean a bunny.

Drew and I had a wonderful Easter with a visit from our good friends, Bret and Betsy!



Our friendships go back to our time together at Bucknell. Drew and Bret were roommates during Drew's junior (Bret's sophomore) year and Betsy and I were roommates during our junior year. We all knew each other through Bucknell's chapter of Intervarsity Christian Fellowship. I'm so glad that we have been able to maintain our friendship with them even after living far apart for the past 5 years!

We had a relaxing weekend that included several games of Pandemic



in front of the fireplace, thanks Drew



my sweetie is so good at saving the world from deadly illness


We also had a fun dinner at Fatheads (they now have a Cleveland location!)

and, of course, Easter ham. Yum.


We hope they come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails