Monday, April 20, 2009

play ball

My nephew, Owen, just turned 5 in March and is playing T-ball this spring! Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday he was a baby and now he's a real boy (not unlike Pinocchio) and can play T-ball!




Erin was able to be there for one of his practices over the weekend.



I remember many years ago when Erin played T-ball for a season. It wasn't good. She hated it. I have to give her props for sticking it out through the entire season, though. She's definitely not a quitter!


Here's to hoping that Owen has a better experience than Erin did!



I think he will. Look at that grin.

I'm hoping to make it out to Central PA for a game later in the season. You can bet I'll take lots of photos to document the whole thing. I know you're all on the edge of your seats.




Batter's up!




I love, love that the teams are still co-ed at this age. Check out the cutie in the front row with the pink mitt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails