Wednesday, April 1, 2009

well, fluff my feathers

My awesome sister, Erin, is running in the Baltimore marathon next October!




Whoa. What now?

That's right, a 28.6 mile run designed around the concept that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

For Erin, I'm rooting for the latter.

You can do it!




She ran (and finished!) a half-marathon with our dad last fall, so I'm totally confident that she can do this too.




Everyone plan to fire up your pasta pots on October 9th -- this girl's gonna need some carbs!

I love you Erin -- have fun training. We'll be there to cheer you on.

Maybe I'll even get a cowbell.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you blogged about my crazy goal! haha Yay! I need all the help/support I can get! I read about the cowbell this morning! Can you actually buy those things somewhere? haha I'd probably get choked up seeing you guys there! Whenever I saw Mom, Ryan, and Sarah at the half I felt so blessed to have someone there cheering me on I almost cried...everytime I saw them! It messed up my breathing a couple of times but was sooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails