Thursday, August 1, 2013

this kid

I feel like I have to sing this guy's praises a little bit today.


When Asher turned 3 he had a rough patch of disobeying, feeling out boundaries, and in general giving me a hard time.  I think that's pretty normal.

(but still not much fun)

Anyway he has been so wonderful recently!  Asher has been listening like a champ and taking responsibility for himself in some huge ways - like going to the bathroom without any reminders and cleaning up his toys.  He also helps me get the groceries.


and keeps us laughing.


These days I enjoy just being with him - he's my little buddy and we have so much fun together.  :-)


Love you so much Asher.  Daddy and I are proud of you and are so, so glad God blessed us with your sweet self!


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Asher! He honestly just seems like such a sweet little man:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails