Tuesday, August 6, 2013

the peas in our pod :: part two

I mentioned yesterday that Asher and Hadley were particularly loving this weekend and it truly did extend through the whole weekend!  The photos I posted yesterday were taken on Saturday night, but since I was so frustrated by the quality I decided to press my luck and ask them to pose again on Sunday morning before church.

Bazinga.

I know I'm their mother, so this hardly counts, but I have to say,

THEY ARE TOO CUTE!


Drew was there and having a second person to position them and make funny faces makes ALL the difference, I'm convinced.  At first I had them in the rocking chair (Asher's request) but having to hold Hadley stressed him out a little.  Plus Ash saw an airplane which turned out to be an insurmountable distraction.


Then we moved to sitting on the porch and that was much better.  We are slowly, but surely, getting through to Asher that saying "smile" while looking off to the side isn't the same as actually smiling at the camera.  He did a great job 2 days in a row and earned a 9am lollipop.  :-)


We love these two so much!  It probably seems ridiculous that I photograph them all the time, but honestly, I know in a blink they will be grown and busy and I'll have missed it.  I also want to capture these smiling shots because honestly this is what they look like most of the time!


Of course, as I type this Asher is hollering "no ma'am, Hadley!" at her as she tries to drink from his water cup.  Gotta run.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails