Monday, August 12, 2013

weekend doings

We had an eventful, but uneventful weekend around here.  Lots going on, but nothing too exciting!

I put Hadley into the big tub with Asher the other day and she loved it!  I may need to wear a poncho while bathing them - there's a good deal of splashing now.  If it wasn't so tricky to record naked kids I'd post a video of the excitement.  :-)


Sweet lil mermaid after her bath.  Still trying to splash...


Hadley has decided that bows and headbands are for the birds and has been tearing them out at every opportunity lately (noooo).  Her hair is so long in the front that it flops down in her eyes so I decided to try and braid it back.  ha!  Very silly, but fun for the first time.


Saturday morning dawned bright and tasty with these treats on our table...


I gave my craft room a much needed clean out.  The closet was overflowing with big boxes and scraps of fabric here and there.  Ridiculous!


I had a good helper, of course.


After all that work my helper was exhausted


and I had to get a few quick projects done!  A new tote bag for preschool for A


and a gussied up Target clearance tank top for H.


Hadley has become quite a beggar recently.  Asher loves his sister and was so sweet to offer her a bite of his banana.  I love catching them together.  :-)


By Sunday night everyone was up to their usual shenanigans.  


I love my silly family.  



Happy Monday, friends!

1 comment:

  1. We have started tandem baths too and they are just too much fun. These girls love their bubbas:) Ok I totally saw the video of H sitting up from her back on instagram...holy abs girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails