Friday, May 31, 2013

{phone dump friday}

This week the weather has been absolutely gorgeous, but last week we had even better luck with almost constant rain showers that led to some pretty spectacular puddles.


Asher is a lot of things - loving, cuddly, smart, funny, tall and skinny...but one thing he's not?  A morning person.  Carefully hand over the milk and step away slowly.  Don't want to spook him.


Hadley's still working on sitting up without support.  She manages a few seconds at a time, but that's it.  In the meantime she has completely mastered rolling over.  Today I found her in completely different places than where I laid her down {usually crying because she made her way from carpet to hardwood or rolled under a couch}.  She sees toys and goes for them!  I have to start being really careful about Asher's little toys - she's determined and only has eyes for his things, of course.


Asher asked me what this is.  I told him it was a phone and when I put the receiver to his ear he jumped at the dial tone like I'd stung him.  Crazy cell phone generation...ha!


Asher held Hadley!  Asher held Hadley!  {I think this is only the 3rd time this has happened.  ever.}


Last Saturday my parents watched the kids so Drew and I had the day to do some shopping.  I braided back my bangs and let the Carolina blue sky shine through mini's sun roof.  Good times!


On Memorial Day Asher and Drew went out to run some errands and came home with this beaut.  Someone convinced Daddy to go to the toy store, then someone else convinced Asher to leave with this plane.  ha - they are quite the pair!


A play date at the lake was so fun for Asher.  He was seriously bummed when we had to leave - and I was seriously impressed with his feats of strength.  

"Mommy, I'm throwing this stick in the water!"


Ever need to entertain your baby in Target?  Just stick a pinwheel in the cart!  Thanks dollar spot!


Target also threw this floppy hat in my path and I had no choice but to take it home.  I've been wanting one for the hot summer quickly approaching us so, hey, why not?  It does make the baby cry, but we're working on that and hoping for the best.  :-)


Happy weekend, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails