Thursday, May 16, 2013

polka dots, stripes, and airplanes

I'm in love with dressing Hadley in things that I could never pull off - like striped pants and polka dot bows with a floral shirt.


Mixing patterns really grates against my OCD matching tendencies, but I'm told it's fashionable - ha!


No, really, I do like how it looks.  But I also think Hadley makes everything look good, so maybe it's just my bias coming through.  Someone please tell me if she just looks like a mess.  ;-)


This morning we were heading to the airport observation park with some friends.  Asher loved watching the planes take off and land while we ate our picnic lunch.  I knew he would!


Hadley refused to eat her lunch since there was so much to see and hear.  Distractions are a real problem for her these days.


Summer is coming and we're excited for more fun days {and outfits!} like these.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh with the distractions! Nolan is SUCH a busy body ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails