Wednesday, May 15, 2013

dressed up

Hadley got the sweetest little bubble from her Grammy and PopPop before she was born and is finally big enough to wear it.  I love, love it - she is just too precious for words.


She crosses her feet like this all the time - swoon


and has been doing it forever, basically...


Happy Hadley makes my heart swell


While I was taking her picture Asher wandered over and said "Take my picture with Hadley.  Asher gets a lollipop."  {I might bribe him occasionally with candy for photos with H...don't judge. ha!}  I decided to jump on his willingness and agreed.

Well, this is what I got.  Think his heart was in it?  Needless to say he didn't get a lollipop for this round.  ha!


In 15 years when he wants to know why there aren't any pictures of him in 2013 you all are my witnesses that this is why.  Little stinker.


Until she starts refusing as well {please God, no!} I'll just keep clicking away at this little beauty.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails